Just got my Dev Phone 1 and tried to run Jythonroid on it.
The procedure is
1. download sourcecode
$ svn co -r 51 http://jythonroid.googlecode.com/svn/branches/Jythonroid
2. import project into eclipse
3. connect Dev Phone and computer with USB
4. setup eclipse debug setting to run jythonroid in real Dev Phone
Now I got jythonroid installed in Dev Phone. Here's how to play with jythonroid:
1. Install Terminal Emulator to use the shell
2. just follow the screenshot to say 'Hello Android!' :)
in java we import Toast widget with
import android.widget.Toast;In jython(roid), just type in interpreter:
from android.widget import ToastPython rocks!